What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A member-based, fully supported website dedicated to meeting the needs of cake and cookie decorators of all skill levels
- Over 250 FREE step-by-step “How To” videos available to all member 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the moment you join
- With weekly video newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the cake and cookie decorating and candy making world
- A fabulous forum, full of enthusiastic members who share their knowledge and experience
- Access to hundreds of Cake, Cookie, and Candy articles and answers to your questions
- With “Freaky Friday” $10-off monthly coupon for products in the YummyArts Store
- Members learn about all new cake, cookie and candy products before anyone else
- We also have cookie designs, candy, and seasonal items. It’s not just cakes.
- 2) Produce and create step-by-step, instructional videos month after month.
- With frequent Discount Coupons for special products at the YummyArts Store
- Full-length “Video Tip of the Week” on Cake, Cookie or Candy Techniques
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Yummy Arts scores 72.51/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yummyarts.com/join/index6.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: yummyarts.com you’ll also be taken through to yummyarts.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)